Suicide Prevention Training for CLASSIFIED Staff
Oxford School District
Suicide Prevention Training:
Classified and Non-Instructional Staff
(Office Staff, Cafeteria, Custodians, Maintenance, Bus Drivers)
All district employees must complete suicide prevention training and provide documentation of completion on or before October 1, 2020.
Complete the training below. Once you complete all required components you will receive a certificate. Place your certicate in your file library in Frontline. If you have account problems with Frontline, please contact Kathy Howington at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the directions below to complete the state-mandated suicide prevention training for classified positions in the Oxford School District. You will receive a certificate at the end of the training and provide a copy to your principal or department director. Further directions are provided.
- Go to: www.jasonfoundation.com
- Click on: Training (tab in middle of screen)
- Click on: Two-hour Courses
- Click on: Youth Suicide - Silent Epidemic
- Click on: Take This Course
- You will be asked to login in (if you already have an account OR Register if you do not have an account)
- Click on: Chapter 1 to start the training.
- Complete all five chapters to finish the training. There is a one-question quiz after each chapter and a ten-question quiz after Chapter 5. Chapters can be completed separately.
Required Components Length Chapter 1 30:09 minutes Chapter 2 25:58 minutes Chapter 3 16:06 minutes Chapter 4 10:13 minutes Chapter 5 8:36 minutes TOTAL 1 hour, 30 minutes
If you need help with the training please contact your school nurse or Suicide Prevention Coordinator, Dr. SuzAnne Liddell at email@example.com or 234-3541 (Ext. 71412).