If I am not satisfied with the school’s response after filing a report, what next steps can I take?

Posted by:

Students and/or parents/guardians can appeal the determination made regarding the incident. To make an appeal, file a written letter of complaint, including the date and a signature, with the Superintendent of the Oxford School District, 1637 Highway 30 East, Oxford, MS 38655. For more information call Teasha Blackmon at (662) 234-3541.