What can I do if my child is being bullied at school?

Posted by:

Parents/guardians can access “Report of Bullying/Harassment Incident” forms in their school’s main office or online at: www.oxfordsd.org/ReportBullying. The forms can be submitted to any staff member at your school and they will turn it in to the principal.

Parents/guardians can also verbally communicate concerns about bullying incidences to any staff member, who will then complete a “Report of Bullying/Harassment Incident.”