Save the Dates for Meet Your Mac
Oxford, Mississippi (May 20, 2019) — Meet Your Mac for all 7th-12th-grade students will be held for students on the following dates from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m. each day at Oxford High School. No registration is required this year!
- Wednesday, July 24, 2019 – 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday, July 26 – 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Monday, July 29 – 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- August 5, 2019 – 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
*Returning students must bring their protective laptop case in order to receive their laptop! If you need replacement cases or backpacks, they will be available for sale at Meet Your Mac.
August 5, 2019 – 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
*New students will receive their district-issued laptop case and backpack at the Meet Your Mac session. These items are covered in your technology fee. You do not have to purchase them separately.
In order to receive your laptop, you are required to:
- Be completely registered for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Pay the $75 technology fee.
- We will begin accepting 2019-2020 tech fee payments on July 10th. The tech fee can be paid in person via cash or check with the office manager at Meet Your Mac or at your child’s school. You may also pay in advance on the MySchoolBucks website or mobile app. *Tech fees that are paid on MySchoolBucks must be done 48 hours in advance, allowing payment to clear prior to receiving your Mac.
- Tech Fee waivers are available to those who are eligible for Free or Reduced Lunch. The 2019-2020 Lunch application will be available on July 1, 2019 and must be completed prior to picking up your Mac.
- Be cleared of past fees and/or fines.