Here Comes the Bus® and Student Ridership
Now available to parents of Oxford School District students (Replacing the Spot My Bus app)
Here Comes the Bus is a bus and student tracking tool that keeps you informed and your children safe as they travel to and from home and school on the school bus. Your student will use their student I.D. (issued by their school) to scan as they board. This gives you and us the comfort of knowing your child got on the right bus, and off at the right stop.
This easy-to-use technology is free to you. Simply download the Here Comes the Bus app, sign up for an account using SCHOOL CODE 87494, add your student and you’re all set!
Available in three languages (English, Spanish and French), the Here Comes the Bus app can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play.
What will you see with Here Comes the Bus and Student Ridership?
- Real-time location of your child’s bus on a map
- Scheduled and actual bus arrival times at home and school
- Confirmation that your child’s bus has arrived at the bus stop, at school or both
- Your child’s scan data including bus number, time and location of scan
- Push notification and email alert when:
- Bus has entered the radius around the home stop, or has been substituted
- Your child scans on and off the bus, including bus number, time and location
- We have important transportation information to relay
How to get started:
- Download the Here Comes the Bus app* or visit www.herecomesthebus.com
- Click the “Sign Up” button
- Enter school code 87494 and click “Next” followed by “Confirm”
- Complete the “User Profile” box
- Under “My Students,” click “Add.” Enter your child’s last name and student ID number
- Once you confirm your information, you’re ready to begin using Here Comes the Bus
To learn more about Here Comes the Bus, visit www.herecomesthebus.com.
*Available at the App Store and Google Play