Parents must complete two required steps for their student to be considered enrolled in the Oxford School District:
- Register child for school online.
- Provide required registration documents.
New this year:
- Documents for returning students must be provided in person at the Document Drop-off Event (July 10-14), not during online registration.
- Documents for new students will be uploaded at the time of online registration.
- A guardian is required to be present with a valid driver's license or government-issued photo identification during registration.
NOTE: Students will not be issued a class schedule for the 2023-2024 school year until both of the above steps are complete.