Oxford High School PTO
The Oxford High School (OHS) Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) needs you! The PTO is a vital part of the school community and our members and activities are crucial to the success of our students.
- We provide support to the staff in any way we can, including regular staff appreciation meals and snacks throughout the year.
- We encourage excellence from the students with recognition for Students of the Month as well as three Achievement Breakfasts throughout the school year for honor roll students.
- We support school events such as Homecoming, Winter Formal, Prom and the Senior Picnic with volunteers and donations of money and food.
- We support special events such as Say Yes to the Dress for both Prom and Winter Formal, The Breast Cancer Walk and Get 2 College Night.
- We give Christmas gifts to the teachers, cafeteria and custodial staff every year, and also Award three $500 scholarships in the spring to OHS seniors.
All of this is staffed and funded by our dedicated PTO volunteers.
The PTO does not want to compete with the many organizations that need to raise money at OHS, therefore our dues are an important source of funds for all the work we do throughout the year. The Parent Teacher Organization is not a part of any national organization, and every dollar of the money we collect is spent on Oxford High School students and staff.
Please take this opportunity to get involved in your child’s high school experience and volunteer your time or talent. If you would like to become a member, you can download the Check It Chargers Membership and Volunteer Form, fill it out, and mail it in or drop it off at the OHS front office. Hard copies of the forms with envelopes are available for your convenience at the front desk as well. No fee is required to join the PTO, but we appreciate any donation you are able to provide.
If you have any questions, please contact either PTO President, Brenda Norman or Lona Waller at email@example.com.