The purpose of the Family Support Center is to connect the home and school together by promoting family involvement. The center's hours are from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. weekdays. Yolanda Logan is the Family Resource Director; she may be reached at (662) 234-3541 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mission: The Oxford Family Support Center’s mission is to create a partnership between homes, community, and Oxford schools to encourage the support of learning opportunities for all students.
- Assist families with school registration
- Assistance with student internet issues
- Connection to resources within the community
- Home visits for families
- Library for families, teachers and students to check out resources
- Info sessions for families on school services, technology or other areas as need arises
Individuals are encouraged to complete this feedback survey after meeting with, calling, or emailing employees at the Family Support Center.