Oxford School District’s Guide to Address the Challenges of COVID-19
The Oxford School District is committed to providing a quality educational experience while considering the health and safety of students and staff. The guidelines that follow were determined after considering the following:
- Reviewing guidance from the CDC and MSDH
- Consulting with local and state officials regarding local vaccination and infection rates
- Consulting with other Mississippi school districts and superintendents
- Reviewing feedback from OSD stakeholders
- Analyzing health and safety data from OSD Super Summer School.
- Review of 2019-2020 student achievement data
Please keep in mind, due to the ever-changing nature of the Coronavirus pandemic, information in this plan is subject to change based on communication from federal, state, and local authorities.