2020 Volleyball Practices
Volleyball practices will start on Monay, July 6th. We will practice from 8-10am each day of the week (Monday-Thursday), until school starts.
COVID-19 Phase 1
The Oxford School District will start the middle school acclimatization on June 8th. This is a two-week process. Players are encouraged to attend these sessions, especially those who have not been very active over the long break.
Week one will be Monday, June 8th, Tuesday, June 9th, and Thursday, June 11th.
**Due to bad weather, Monday, June 8th and Tuesday, June 9th have been CANCELLED.
Week two will be Monday, June 15th, Tuesday, June 16th, Wednesday, June 17th and Thursday, June 18th.
Players must arrive on time for check-in, do their screener, and report a temberature of under 100.4 F.
Acclimatization Times for OMS Volleyball Players:
8th Grade: 1:00pm-1:45pm on the Practice football field
7th Grade: 1:45pm-2:30pm on the practice football field
1. You must have a phyiscal dated April 1, 2019 or after to participate. If you don't have one on file in Dragonfly, then you must bring it with you.
2.Arrive on time and wearing a mask. You must wear the mask to check-in, take it off to workout, then put it back on to leave.
3. Come fully dressed. There will be no lovker room.
4. Check in will be between the practice football field and the OHS turf football field. (Parents need to stay in their vehicles. Please do not walk your child to check-in.)
5. Pick up time is 45 minutes after drop off. Do not be late.
6. When workouts are complete, you must immediately leave campus.
7. Maintain six feet social distancing at all times. This incluses the check-in line, workouts and leaving. DO NOT GATHER IN GROUPS!
8. Please bring your own water bottle marked with your name.
If you have any questions, please email Coach Hilton at email@example.com.
Please check the website daily for updates.
**FREE PHYSICALS for those who do not have one will be Monday, June 1st from 2-5 at the OHS gym.