Parents must complete two required steps for their student to be considered enrolled in the Oxford School District:
- Register child for school online.
- Provide required registration documents.
New this year:
- Documents for returning students must be turned in at the Document Drop-off Event (July 10-14).
- A guardian is required to be present with a valid driver's license or government-issued photo identification during registration.
NOTE: Students will not be issued a class schedule for the 2023-2024 school year until both of the above steps are complete.
Contact the Registration Message Center at:
(662) 513-8111 or email@example.com
Leave a detailed message and contact information where you can be reached. Your call or email will be returned as quickly as possible.
News & Announcements
Student Registration for 2023-2024
Registration for new students begins on Monday, June 5th at 8:00 a.m.
Make Plans for Student Registration for the 2023-2024 School Year!
The Oxford School District has announced its registration dates for the 2023-2024 school year and the return of the “Document Drop-off Event” that was temporarily eliminated during the Covid pandemic.
Enrollment Numbers Up in District
The Oxford School District reports an enrollment increase of 4.5% for the 2021-2022 school year.
Help Oxford Schools
Complete the Free & Reduced Lunch Application!