AVID Director / Instructional Coach
I am very passionate about education! I embrace the idea that every student and every teacher deserves a champion who understands the power of connection. My goal is to help every student and teacher that I come in contact with become the BEST they can be. I embrace my task, which is two-fold, to serve as an AVID Director and an instructional coach. By merging the two roles, I can help teachers help students reach their fullest potential by providing teaching and learning strategies that can be used in the classroom as well as in the workplace.
My goal is to serve and make a difference in our schools and our community.
Don’t hesitate to call on me if you need assistance!
-- “Knowledge will bring you the opportunity to make a difference.” –Claire Fagin
-- “A good education is a foundation for a better future.” --Elizabeth Warren
- Specialist Degree in Administration, Arkansas State University
- Specialist Degree in Curriculum and Instruction with an emphasis in Secondary English, University of MS
- Master’s Degree in Secondary Education with an emphasis in English, University of MS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts, University of MS
- MAE: Mississippi Association of Educators
- ASCD: Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development