• Transferring College Credit

    All state schools in Mississippi will accept courses from Northwest MS, and many private Mississippi schools as well as out of state schools will accept the NW courses and apply them toward a students Bachelor's degree. When looking to see what requirement a NW course satisfies at a 4-year institution, it is important to understand it varies from college to college, and further research must be done at each individual school.

    Most 4-year institutions have an online transfer equivalency tool students can use to see which credits transfer to the school. A simple Google search of the school name and transfer credit equivalency will usually generate the needed tool. Listed below are three examples of the transfer equivalency pages for Mississippi College, Auburn University, and The University of Memphis:

Last Modified on September 25, 2020