Instructional Technology Coordinator
My role as an Instructional Technology Coordinator is to facilitate change in instructional technology practices of teachers that will enable teachers to plan more productively and teach more effectively. I have demonstrated a commitment to professional growth and ethical standards to advance the mission, goals and policies of the Oxford School District. I have lead various professional development activities to help provide strategies that will help my learners reach their fullest potential through various pedagogy and instructional practices.
Credentials (Degrees and Certificates):
“Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.”—Albert Einstein
- Teaching since 1998.
- Worked in the Oxford School District since 2008
- M. ED.---Masters Degree in Educational Technology
- B.S. Degree in Secondary Education Emphasis in Biology and General Science
- Endorsement in Computer Discovery
- Endorsement in Information and Communication Technology II (ICT II)
- Certified in Internet and Computing Core IC3
- Certified Online Instructor (C.O.O.L)