Parent Right to Know-Teacher Qualifications
In compliance with the requirements of the Every Students Succeeds Act, the Oxford School District would like to inform parents that they may request information about the professional qualifications of their student’s teacher(s) and/ or paraprofessional(s). The following information may be requested:
Whether the student’s teacher:
- has met State qualification and licensing criteria for the grade levels and subject areas in which the teacher provides instruction;
- is teaching under emergency or other provisional status through which State qualification or licensing criteria have been waived; and
- is teaching in the field of discipline of the certification of the teacher.
Whether the child is provided services by paraprofessionals and, if so, their qualifications.
If you wish to request information concerning your child’s teacher’s and/ or paraprofessional’s qualifications, please contact your child’s principal. Requests for information will be honored in a timely manner.
If you would like to receive any of this information, please check with your school's principal:
- Bramlett Elementary School
Keri Jo Sapp
- Central Elementary School
- Della Davidson Elementary School
- Oxford Intermediate School
- Oxford Middle School
- Oxford High School