Literacy CoachChasity Arbuckle email@example.com
Office Location: Central Office – Washington
- B.A. Elementary Education, The University of Mississippi
- M. Ed. Elementary Education, The University of Mississippi
- Ed. S. Educational Leadership, The University of Mississippi
- National Board Certified, Early Childhood
- ASCD: Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
Teaching since 2004.
With the Oxford School District since 2004.
I am passionate about reading and providing best practice reading strategies to teachers. Reading is the gateway to the world. Learn to embrace it, live it, and love it. As a literacy coach, I aim to support teachers and students to do just that. My job is to ensure that all students are engaged in literacy, and that teachers are guiding them in their engagement. I am here to support teachers on their journey in preparing students to become analytical readers of the next generation. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any assistance. In the words of Helen Keller, “Alone we can do so little, but together we can do so much.”
“Once you learn to read, you will forever be free.”
- Fredrick Douglas
“One child, one book, one teacher, one pen can change the world.”