Purpose of the Booster Club
- This organization has been formed and shall exist for the primary purpose of promoting a high degree of community and parent interest, support, and sponsorship of the OHS Marine Corps JROTC program.
- Our purpose is to support our cadets and their instructors by providing financial resources, fundraising opportunities, continued assistance and encouragement during the school year.
- Membership is open to all parents of students involved in the program who wish to support the program.
Why Join the Booster Club
- Every membership is important to the JROTC Booster Club. Your membership and involvement provide your cadets with enhanced opportunities for growth and leadership.
- As a member your volunteer service will greatly improve the program, ensure all cadets benefit from a wide range of experiences and provide essential items that our cadets deserve.
Booster Club Involvement
The Booster Club is involved in the following ways:
- Community Service
- USMC Birthday Ball
- Veteran's Day Ceremony
- Awards Night Ceremony
- Promotion Ceremonies (each nine weeks)
- Drill and Athletic Competitions
- Regional Athletic Meet
- Cadet Leadership Camps
- Field Trips
- New Clothing (polo shirts, pullovers, windbreakers, athletic shirts and shorts)
How Can You Join?
- Complete a membership registration form & provide dues payment of $25.00 to a Board member.
- Take a registration form home, fill it out and mail it to: OHS MCJROTC, 101Charger Loop, Oxford, MS 38655, along with the $25.00 membership dues.
- Complete online registration by clicking the following link:
- Membership is open to everyone all year long.
- For more information contact the Booster club via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Booster Club Board
|Executive Board Members
|Tameka Smith, Jamie White, Lea Fyfe,
For information for Boosters:
Text @ohsmcjrotc to 81010
Last Modified on February 5, 2024