Carrot Camp is a GFOS camp with a twist where campers ages 5-10 will explore how you can make healthy lifestyle choices in a fun, friendly environment. Carrot Campers will:
- Learn about healthy meals and snacks and how to make some on their own or with a grown up helper.
- Enjoy fun fitness activities while learning that physical activity is part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Discover where their food comes from and how to grow it.
- Develop an appreciation for nature, animals and the environment.
- And how to share all this with their families at home!
Carrot Camp – Summer 2019
June 10 to June 14, 2019
8 a.m. to 2 p.m. daily
Click here to register!
Registration ends May 10, 2019.
CAMP FEE: $125 per child
Aftercare until 5 p.m. is available for an additional $50 per child.
Camp fee includes t-shirt, daily lunch and snacks.
A $10 discount may be applied when siblings are signed up.
***A limited number of need-based scholarships are available***
For questions, call (662) 402-4451 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sprout Scouts is a kids club for elementary-aged students aimed at helping them learn what healthy food is, fall in love with it, and eat it every day. Through fun, handson activities, Sprout Scouts clubs teach kids how to grow, prepare, and eat healthy food. We currently host Sprout Scouts after school at Oxford Elementary, Della Davidson Elementary and Oxford Intermediate School.
Sprout Scouts Adventures and activities link Common Core and other academic standards to food and health in fun and engaging ways. Because of this, Sprout Scouts clubs are perfect for after-school programs, summer camps, or even as a classroom unit.