How the POWER Program Works for Businesses
- A business must submit in writing a discount or service that is above and beyond what is offered to the general public on a regular basis. Businesses must offer an incentive that is specific to Oxford School District teachers and school support staff with the incentive offered for a year. One-time promotions do not apply.
- Businesses interested in the POWER Program can apply online here.
- Businesses can also submit their POWER Program incentive in writing on their company letterhead and mail their information to: Oxford School District, Attention: Communications Office, 224 Bramlett Boulevard, Oxford, Mississippi 38655.
- There is no fee to participate in the POWER Program.
- Businesses will be notified by within 14 working days of their requests. The Oxford School District must approve all requests.
- All participating POWER Partner businesses will receive a professionally framed Oxford School District POWER Partner Certificate to display in their business. The Oxford School District will recognize POWER Partners in the POWER Partners Directory, through district and school social media accounts, and in the district employee newsletter.
- School officials will renew POWER Partner agreements with participating businesses on an annual basis.
- Individual representatives and home-based businesses are not eligible for the POWER Program.