Lady Charger Basketball
2020 - 2021
SUMMER 2020 INFORMATION – Please check this page throughout the summer for changes as guidelines change.
Monday, June 1st
Wednesday, June 3rd
Thursday, June 4th
7:45AM - 9:45AM
- All athletes must have a physical on file in order to participate. (Physicals date on or after 4/2019 will suffice for the 2020-2021 school year).
- All athletes will need to report to the sign-in tent located near the home-side ticket office of the football field 15 minutes before your scheduled start time.
- Once athletes have been screened, they will walk around the track, through the visitor's side gate leading from the football field, and to right field.
- Please report 15 minutes before your scheduled start time, and have your ride ready to pick you up at your scheduled end time.
- Athletes will need to wear masks during the check-in procedure.
- Athletes need to bring their own water bottle (filled) with their name clearly labeled on the bottle.
- Access to locker rooms, dugouts, hitting facility, and the PE complex will be prohibited.
- In the event of a high threat of rain, the Activities Department will communicate the cancellation of training sessions.
ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL BE EXPECTED TO ADHERE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES AT ALL TIMES!!!