School Bus Safety Incident Report
School safety is a top priority for the Oxford School District. Safely transporting students to and from school is a part of this overall goal.
Our parents and community are an important part of total safety awareness for students who travel to and from school by bus. If you have a concern about a school bus driver, please fill out the School Bus Safety Incident Report. The form can be filled out anonymously, and each report submitted will be reviewed in a timely manner by our school district’s Transportation Department.
Possible OSD School Bus Safety Incident Reports could include:
- Stop sign or red light violations
- Following too closely
- Aggressive driving
- Unsafe passing
- Driving in the middle of roadway
- Excessive speed
- Careless or dangerous driving
- School bus violations
- Distracted driver (failure to use hands-free device)
- Failure to yield to pedestrian
- Community safety zone violations
If you have a concern about a bus route or bus stop, please call our Transportation Department at (662) 234-3541.