It’s EASY to register your Kroger Card to benefit Oxford High School PTO at no cost to you, and YOU NO LONGER HAVE TO RENEW EACH YEAR!
Just a few minutes of your time now will result in big rewards for OHS in the future; and this will not affect your grocery bill, gas points or coupons.
- Go to Kroger.com. Sign into your account with your username and password. (If you do not have an account, it is simple to create one.)
- Click on the Save tab at the top of the page.
- Scroll down and click on Kroger Community Rewards from drop-down menu.
- Click on View Details under “I’m a Customer,” or you can view your account summary by clicking on:
- My Account under your name in the top right corner of the page.
- Then click on Community Rewards from the side menu to view, enroll, and/or change your enrolled organization:
- Oxford High School PTO’s organization number is #NQ417.
- This page will also show your contribution amount from the most recent quarter.
- Be sure to Sign Out of your account under your name at the top right corner of the page.
Thank you for enrolling! You are now donating to OHS PTO every time you shop at Kroger using your Kroger Card.
Ways we have used the money in the past: PTO Scholarships for graduating Seniors, Assistance with Junior/Senior Prom and Winter Formal, Say Yes to the Dress, Teacher Appreciation Lunches and Events, annual Holiday gifts for teachers and staff, Quarterly Achievement Breakfasts and more!