It’s EASY to register your Kroger Card to benefit Oxford High School PTO at no cost to you, and YOU NO LONGER HAVE TO RENEW EACH YEAR!
Just a few minutes of your time now will result in big rewards for OHS in the future; and this will not affect your grocery bill, gas points or coupons.
- Go to Kroger.com. Sign into your account with your username and password. (If you do not have an account, it is simple to create one.)
- In the dropdown menu, scroll down and click on the Savings tab.
- Then scroll down and click on Kroger Community Rewards tab at the bottom.
- Under number 2, you can link your card to an organization or sign into your account with your email address and password to view your account summary by:
- Click on “Search for your organization here.”
- Then either sign in to your existing account or you can Create an Account.
- Here you can enroll and/or change your enroll status and organization.
- Oxford High School PTO’s organization number is #NQ417.
- This page will also show your contribution amount from the most recent quarter.
- Please keep in mind that only in-store transactions apply for Community Rewards and that we do no benefit from any Pickup or Delivery orders.
- Be sure to Sign Out of your account under your name at the top right corner of the page.
Thank you for enrolling! You are now donating to OHS PTO every time you shop at Kroger using your Kroger Card.
Ways we have used the money in the past: PTO Scholarships for graduating Seniors, Assistance with Junior/Senior Prom and Winter Formal, Say Yes to the Dress, Teacher Appreciation Lunches and Events, annual Holiday gifts for teachers and staff, Quarterly Achievement Breakfasts and more!